Rules & Regulations of B.K. Institute & Computer Classes
- Students must carry the his/her Identity Card while present at the institute, and shall produce it on demand by the authorities.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during class, and on ‘Silent mode’ in the Institute premises.
Students should arrive in the class 5 minutes before the class. Students who are late will not be allowed to enter the class.
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tampering with fixtures, will be viewed seriously and cost of damage will be recovered from the concerned students.
- The authorized media of communication between the students and Institute is the website (bkinstitute.org); the students are expected to read the notice board regularly. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of the students due to their negligence.
- No refund of fees is permissible under any circumstances.
- A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
Monthly Test is Complusory, no one Can miss Monthly Test if any Does Not Attend Then Punishment Will Be Rs-100/- As a Penalty.